Friday 26 February 2010

Sundays in Tokyo - Yoyogi park and Harajuku

Sunday is the day to take a trip to the beautiful Yoyogi Park, and the surrounding area of Harajuku.  The park is pretty and peaceful, and it was there that Ben discovered a new found love of bird photography - which has got me a little concerned about our future!
 
In the park there are lots of teenagers practising dance routines, and it is a prime spot for people watching!  The outfits are spectacular, to say the least.  Near the gate at Harajuku station, there are a few crazy, busy and hectic streets around which performers and attention-seekers hover, and pose for pictures.  Never a dull moment!
 
I was also able to try out my DELIGHTFUL new Diana mini Lomo camera.  She is so beautiful.  I hope I am using her correctly, or I will be terribly disappointed when my 'arty, stylish, colour-saturated, half frame, double-exposure' photos don't come out...

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete