Tuesday 29 September 2009

Champagne brunch - Sofitel Beijing

Sunday brunches are quite poplular among the expat community in Beijing, so to round off my birthday weekend, we thought we'd treat ourselves. As luck would have it,VIC in the Sofitel (10 minutes from my place) has a Pink Sunday on the last Sunday of the month - fabulous! Free-flowing pink Mumm and a huge spread of Western and Asian cuisine certainly perked us up after our Saturday night out!

There was also a pink chocolate fountain and candyfloss. FAB.
I liked it, and I enjoyed the food and drink on offer, and especially the fabulous desserts! However, there was no live music, so that was a bit of a let down. Dave rated it slightly lower on food due to "lack of traditional brunch foods on offer". Once we have finalised our rating scheme, I will post the results here……


No comments:

Post a Comment