Monday 14 September 2009

Welcome to my blog!

As seems to be traditional in the "blogosphere", this first post is a short introduction to my blog with a little information about my reasons for writing it...

Having recently relocated to Beijing, I have found myself with more time on my hands than normal, and I have yet again been exposed to the treasures of everyday life in China. Simple things about this country make me happy and make me laugh, and what better way to share them with my friends and family than a blog! So please expect a regular run of photos, fabulously-inaccurate and well-meant but misleading translations and other miscellaneous notes and thoughts about life over here.*

Comments, suggestions etc welcome - this is my first blog, and I am not very techno-savvy!

*Though I am well aware that no-one may read this, in which case it shall simply be a personal account of my memories and adventures....!

1 comment:

  1. nice one kate - look fwd to reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete